While recovering, you know I had to get a few things so I wouldn’t miss a beat :).
1. EAT by Dr. Ian Smith. A very insightful book that helps assess the current way you eat and our “western thought process” when selecting foods and how to improve eating. I’m already taking in a lot of these tips and internalizing all of this! Great read!
2. This Scale I got not only measures weight but Body Fat Percentage, Muscle Mass and Body Hydration. It was a steal at 17.00
3. Nike Free Runs from City Sports Outlet. My last ones are worn out. I like to change working out sneakers every season because I have a high arch and don’t want to disrupt the mold of my feet. #TeamNoFlatFeet
4. Magic Bullet: a juicer I bought at 40.00 from Amazon. It’s amazing… can make almost anything but I use it more for juicing fruits and veggies. I replaced breakfast and lunch with Juices.
4. My plate divider! The best thing that has happened to my diet regiment. Portions all my food so I don’t over eat and it comes with tips as to how to eat well.
5. My Tone Up Legs chart are exercises I will start doing every morning before I start my day. Starting Feb. 5th I’ll be back on track and right on it.
#TeamHealthyCurves #TeamFit #TeamFitness #WatchChardNotTv2013
Married again! Mr Brown love him some sneakers
They’re such real people. They live in the little town I’m from. Not far from my mom actually.
Hey, it’s me! :)
Mamie Smith - Crazy blues
I can’t sleep at night
I can’t eat a bite
‘cause the man I love
He don’t treat me right.
He makes me feel so blue.
I don’t know what to do.
Sometime I sit and sigh
And then begin to cry
‘cause my best friend
Said his last goodbye.
There’s a change in the ocean,
Change in the deep blue sea, my baby,
I’ll tell yo,u folks, there ain’t no change in me.
My love for that man will always be.
Now I can read his letters.
I sure can’t read his mind.
I thought he’s lovin’ me.
He’s leavin’ all the time.
Now I see my poor love was blind.
Now I got the crazy blues since my baby went away.
I ain’t got no time to lose.
I must find him today.
Now the doctor’s gonna do all that he can.
But what you’re gonna need is an undertaker man.
I ain’t had nothin’ but bad news.
Now I got the crazy blues
|—||Billie Holiday (via wakeupblackpower)|